View of the four apartments and large pool.
View of the four apartments and large pool.
communal loungeset next to shielded playground for toddlers
communal loungeset next to shielded playground for toddlers

Краткое описание

  • 8 спален
  • 22 спальных места
  • 4 ванных комнаты
  • 95 м² жилой площади
  • 15 м² терраса
  • Личный бассейн
  • Wi-Fi
  • Балкон
  • На террасе есть мебель
  • Кондиционер
  • Отопление
  • Шезлонги
С
325£ 274руб. 22 138$ 348
За неделю
View total price
+31 610180899
+34 693259318

Описание (написано владельцем)

Great Villa divided into 4 spacious apartments (up to 24 people) with a large pool!!.

Since the beginning of 2013 we are the new owners of Villa Carpe Diem.

Through our many changes and improvements we made it for our guests even more comfortable and attractive.

Villa Carpe Diem is divided into 4 individual apartments of 95 m2 each, each with its own entrance. The large private swimming pool of 12.5 x 6.5 m with disabled access, completes the perfect setting for a great vacation. You can rent 1 apartment but the villa is also fully to hire up to 24 people so you can enjoy an undisturbed holiday. Then you are all on holiday together but nevertheless you retain all the privacy because of the separate apartments. Ideal for families with children, groups of friends and groups such as athletes, cyclists, divers, mountaineers, golfers, bikers and hikers.

Atmosphere, comfort and cosiness is very important for us. Just like hospitality.

All our 4 apartments are fully equipped with everything you might need during your stay. The apartments are all tastefully decorated and styled with a theme. The two apartments below are; Casablanca and St-Tropez and the two upstairs apartments Bali and Ibiza.

All apartments have a spacious living room with an open kitchen. Each apartment has two bedrooms with each two beds. The living rooms have a cozy seating area with coffee table and a double sofa bed. From the living room you have access to your private terrace, each with its own charming wicker lounge seating.

All apartments have views of the terrace and pool and the famous rock the Peñon de Ifach.

From the kitchen you have access to your private terrace/dining area outside, where you can have breakfast in the morning and dinner in the evening, and enjoy the sun and the beautiful view.

The apartments below are also designed to meet the needs of people with reduced mobility needs. So all floors are barrier free and have extra wide doors. Also the toilet and shower are specially designed. If you are disabled and have special needs let us know. We are in contact with an organization where we, together with you, all the extra supplies can hire.

Our villa is child friendly. We already made a mini playground for toddlers and preschoolers with a safe closable gate around it. If the kids are having fun then usually the parents also have a nice holiday. For older children there is a trampoline and a tabletennis table. We try to meet everyone's needs. If you want something extra you can always express during your booking. We will do everything to make your holiday unforgettable. For young or old, small families or large families or groups of athletes!

Looking forward to meet you one day!

"Carpe Diem"

Удобства

Общие сведения:

белье, полотенца

Снаружи:

личный бассейн, балкон , терраса , на террасе есть мебель, шезлонги , барбекю , парковка, гараж

Внутри:

Wi-Fi, кондиционер , отопление, стиральная машина, ТВ, утюг , гладильная доска, детский стульчик, детская кроватка

Кухня:

морозильная камера, холодильник, кофеварка, гриль, газовая плита, микроволновка, духовка, чайник, тостер

Ванная комната:

душ

Кровати:

4 односпальных кровати, 1 диван-кровать

Внешний вид

Вид на море, Вид на горы, Вид на бассейн

Правила

инвалидная коляска, удобства для пожилых людей, домашние животные не допускаются, в помещении запрещено курить, рекомендуется наличие автомобиля

Район

Расстояния

Аэропорт (Аликанте): 75 километров
Пляж: 1 километр
Гольф: 3 километра
Магазины : 3 километра

Развлечения поблизости

торговый центр, небольшие магазины, рестораны, пабы, кафе, порт, музей, церковь, рынок, прогулочный тротуар

Местные мероприятия

езда на велосипеде, дайвинг, рыбалка, гольф, пеший туризм, альпинизм, парапланеризм, парусный спорт, серфинг, плавание, прогулки, водные лыжи, виндсерфинг

Цены

прибытие отъезд 1 неделя ночь мин. период
01 ноя 2016 29 апр 2017 325£ 274руб. 22 138$ 348 75£ 63руб. 5 109$ 80 1 неделя
29 апр 2017 02 июн 2017 575£ 484руб. 39 168$ 615 85£ 72руб. 5 790$ 91 1 неделя
02 июн 2017 01 июл 2017 725£ 610руб. 49 385$ 776 105£ 88руб. 7 152$ 112 1 неделя
01 июл 2017 02 сен 2017 895£ 753руб. 60 965$ 958 135£ 114руб. 9 196$ 144 1 неделя
02 сен 2017 30 сен 2017 725£ 610руб. 49 385$ 776 105£ 88руб. 7 152$ 112 1 неделя
30 сен 2017 04 ноя 2017 575£ 484руб. 39 168$ 615 85£ 72руб. 5 790$ 91 1 неделя
Если не указаны другие варианты, для данной недвижимости цена указана в: € View total price
Плата при бронировании:30 %
Полная сумма должна быть оплачена за 6 недель до приезда
Возвращаемый страховой депозит: 400,00£ 336,64руб. 27 247,00$ 428,08
Финальная уборка: 280,00£ 235,65руб. 19 072,90$ 299,66
Животные:Запрещено
Комплект белья:Включено в стоимость
Раскладушка:Включено в стоимость
Барный стул:Включено в стоимость
Электричество:Не включено в стоимость
Add 0,40£ 0,34руб. 27,25$ 0,43 (За кВт-ч) used
Вода:Включено в стоимость
Wi-Fi:Включено в стоимость
Способы платежа:Банковский перевод
Примечания:General.

THESE PRICES ARE FOR ONE APARTMENT !!
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WISH TO RENT THE WHOLE VILLA (= all four apartments).
In the summer-period "may till september" we only rent the whole Villa.

1. you need to have left the Villa/apartment by 10.00 am;
2. the use of the Villa/apartment is from 15.00 pm;
3. maximum number of persons is 6. It is not allowed to take more than this number of people in one apartment overnight without consultation;
4. when booking, we aks a deposit of 30% of the rent. The remaining 70% will then be due 6 weeks before the rental period.
5. cancellation more than 6 weeks before the rental period there will be no refund of deposit.
6. cancellation less than six weeks before the start of the first day of the rental period there will be no refund.
7. Villa Carpe Diem reserves the right to the improper conduct to deny access to the villa without refund of monies;
9. Villa Carpe Diem can not accept liability for loss, theft, damage or injury of any kind of what so ever.

Conditions
1. damage and / or loss of inventory by yourself should be reported immediately. If you break something, you must replace it with an object of the same type and value;
2. The tenant gets a set of keys. If you lose, the costs borne by the tenant;
3. We ask a deposit of € 400;
4. for the final cleaning we charge € 280,--.
5. electricity charged per use at € 0,40 per kw/h;
6. Pets are not allowed;
7. Smoking is only allowed outside.
Плата при бронировании:
30 %
Полная сумма должна быть оплачена за 6 недель до приезда
Возвращаемый страховой депозит:
400,00£ 336,64руб. 27 247,00$ 428,08
Финальная уборка:
280,00£ 235,65руб. 19 072,90$ 299,66
Животные:
Запрещено
Комплект белья:
Включено в стоимость
Раскладушка:
Включено в стоимость
Барный стул:
Включено в стоимость
Электричество:
Не включено в стоимость
Add 0,40£ 0,34руб. 27,25$ 0,43 (За кВт-ч) used
Вода:
Включено в стоимость
Wi-Fi:
Включено в стоимость
Способы платежа:
Банковский перевод
Прежде чем произвести оплату, свяжитесь с владельцем недвижимости для уточнения деталей платежа
Примечания:
General.

THESE PRICES ARE FOR ONE APARTMENT !!
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WISH TO RENT THE WHOLE VILLA (= all four apartments).
In the summer-period "may till september" we only rent the whole Villa.

1. you need to have left the Villa/apartment by 10.00 am;
2. the use of the Villa/apartment is from 15.00 pm;
3. maximum number of persons is 6. It is not allowed to take more than this number of people in one apartment overnight without consultation;
4. when booking, we aks a deposit of 30% of the rent. The remaining 70% will then be due 6 weeks before the rental period.
5. cancellation more than 6 weeks before the rental period there will be no refund of deposit.
6. cancellation less than six weeks before the start of the first day of the rental period there will be no refund.
7. Villa Carpe Diem reserves the right to the improper conduct to deny access to the villa without refund of monies;
9. Villa Carpe Diem can not accept liability for loss, theft, damage or injury of any kind of what so ever.

Conditions
1. damage and / or loss of inventory by yourself should be reported immediately. If you break something, you must replace it with an object of the same type and value;
2. The tenant gets a set of keys. If you lose, the costs borne by the tenant;
3. We ask a deposit of € 400;
4. for the final cleaning we charge € 280,--.
5. electricity charged per use at € 0,40 per kw/h;
6. Pets are not allowed;
7. Smoking is only allowed outside.

Календарь бронирований

Изменить даты: суббота
X
Выиграйтe 750 евро!
Подпишитесь на нашу рассылку и выиграйте скидку 750 евро на отдых в Испании в одном из 7500 домов!

 Выиграйтe 750 евро!